- Social Networks/blogs dominate American’s time online 1/4th of total time spent on the internet
- Americans spend more time on Facebook than any other website
- 40% of Social Media users access social media content from a mobile phone
- Social Networking apps are the third most used by smartphone owners
- More women are viewing video on social networks and blogs, men use heavist online video users overal streaming more videos and watching them longer.
- 70% of active online social networkers shop online. 12% more likley than the average adult internet user
- 53% of active SM networks follow a brand, only 32% follow a celebrities
- 10 major global markets, Social Netorks and blogs reach over 3/4ths of active internet users
- Tumblr trippled its audience from a year ago.