Optimize your landing page in 12 steps… This is super useful if you are designing a web page for your business. When talking redesigns take a close look at these 12 steps
- One Page per source- Use a unique page for each traffic source (ie Ads)
- A/B Testing: Test pages against each other different copy etc. Always inprove
- Ad Message Reach: Match copy to Specific Ads you are running
- Context of Use: Show your product or service in real life
- Videos to Increase Conversation: This one goes without saying… use richer media **Dont autostart ever**
- Directional Cues: Use arrows, color, contrast to direct users.
- Data vs. Conversion: Every box you add reduces the odds of completion… keep forms short simple and sweet!
- Edit Ruthlessly: Cut the amount of text down as much as possible… Say it in 5 words not 10
- Trust Social Proof:Show live social streams and testimonials if possible
- Enable Sharing: Sharing is free advertising why wouldn’t you do it?
- One Page One Purpose: I have a rule if you try to do or say 2 things you say/do nothing.
- Post-Conversion Marketing: Enable feedback/ encourage future contact and opt-ins after conversion